A refugee from a dying guild

On a realm far, far away named Wyrmrest Accord, a lone paladin logs in day after day, hoping for the return of his raid team. As time passes he begins to realize – they’re never coming back. Looking around, he also realizes that this realm has been taken over by the horde, and there are no Alliance guilds left here that fit what he’s looking for. He begins a journey to find another…

Hey, I’m Mythrael, and I could sure use a guild. I’m looking at transferring my paladin and probably also hunter to Proudmoore in hopes of finding a group of folks that match my vibe, which is ‘competent/competitive casual’. I’m used to raiding with a group that knows their stuff, does heroic progression and aotc but doesn’t get uptight and tries to have fun. I’m looking primarily for heroic progression raiding. I also enjoy mythic+ tanking or dpsing.

Outside Azeroth I’m known as Erik, a senior systems administrator and cool dad to two grown ass young men and hubby to a wife of 28 years. Yeah I’m that old, but you wouldn’t know it unless I told you.

If this sounds like a good match, I’ll transfer over and get all signed up.

Hope to see you all soon.
-Myth

Welcome. I think you’ll find us to be a good fit, but let me give you a bit more of a focused run down so you can decide if the server transfer is worth it.

We are an AOTC focused progressive casual guild and run two raid groups, with the ability to expand to three when demand requires it. We try to have fun, but do ensure that the raids are getting things done, during this. We also are pretty involved in all the other content as well. We dabble in mythic, but we are clear that mythic raiding is not our focus and more of a bonus we do as an optional activity. Lots of us will be going for the M+ achievements each season, some pvp, and we do mog/achievement runs in the raids as well to round out out activities.

Beyond that I am betting your other big question would be when do we raid since heroic raiding is your main interest. Our schedule tends to be a 6 server start time for 2 hours with an optional 3rd hour on Fridays and Saturdays and just the 2 for Tuesdays.

If all that sounds good to you we’d love to have you and here is some additional information to help get you set up:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:
go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
.iam Mythrael
.setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite: you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to note your Forum name from here. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite. OR ask in discord. Is discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite. Luckily they are the same for you :slight_smile:

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Plz let us know if you have any questions.

Sounds great. I’ll get the transfer going and get set up on discord.

-Myth

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We are really glad you decided to join our community! Make sure to reach out if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you in game! :smiley: