App to join Guild - Valkorne

Hey there fellow crew! My name is Zack. I am glad to have this chance to join an awesome guild. Many guilds I have been in the passed were never on nor did much as a group. I do work a third shift job during the week but on weekend nights, I game it out. So I will definitely be down for raids or other guild events. ( when I get to max level/ currently level 46.) I do love to play PVP. Thank you for letting me join the crew and hope to group up soon. My discord is Valkorne#8943 and my main character name is named Valkorne. I main a Fire Mage

2 Likes

Hey Valkorne :smiley:

Welcome to Evolved! I hope you find your wow home with us! Once you reach max level and want to raid, be sure to check out the raid rules and requirements (linked in the #wow-a-announcements channel in Discord). We’ve got a growing group that PvPs and plenty of M+ that go on.

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Valkorne
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Valkorne”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Isi

1 Like

Hey there Isilaura. I did all the steps mentioned. just waiting for acceptance from an officer.

Welcome home fam!

Welcome to Evolved! We are really glad you decided to join our community! Make sure to reach out if you have any questions. :smiley: