Application - Celeborne

Hey there,

I had been searching for a few weeks for a guild since I started playing again with Shadowlands around the corner. I found Evolve’s post on the reddit forums and it sounded like it had everything I was looking for; serious progression but still with the idea that we all have lives to lead etc.

A little bit about me. I first started playing WoW back in 2005 having no idea what an MMORPG was. I loved it and irl friends played with a mix of people we met. I was a serious raider on the Burning Legion realm in TBC and cleared everything. Guild fell apart at the end of TBC so I played WOTLK to level but gave up on it when there was nobody online I recognized. Fast forward to now I have always kept up with the lore through Youtube so when Shadowlands was announced and the levelling revamp came along I was interested in giving it another try, especially since Covid has put a damper on most things. My name is Iain, I’m 31, live in Toronto and work in media, love to travel (lol can’t do that) and going to gym. I will have to switch servers I believe as I am on the Burning Legion. Name in game in Celeborne.

Anyways, really liked the sound of your guild being a mix of friendly people looking to raid with real lives! :slight_smile:

Hello Celeborne! Welcome back to the game. I moved servers to join Evolved also and love the server. Playing in a high pop server was a very different experience for me. The prices in the auction house were crazy cheap! Evolved is a large guild that offers many different ventures for end-content gaming. We have plenty of evening with things to do from structured raiding to achievement / mog runs, with M+ runs spead in the gaps. We’ll be ramping back up our group PvP fun with the start of the new expac.

I see you found your way to our discord server already. You are more the welcome to check us out. Look through all our channels, not just the WoW-A ones. You are also welcome to hop in a voice chat as a way to get to meet us. We encourage our members to visit and meet people from other games within our community.

When you do decide to server transfer and are ready for a guild invite, you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to note your Forum name from here (Celeborne). You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite. OR ask in discord. In discord , scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

Looking forward to meeting you!
IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

Hello and Welcome back to Wow! It does tend to keep sucking us back in for some reason :stuck_out_tongue: We are glad you decided to join our Evolved Community! Now is an exciting time to join and we are looking forward to the fun and new content Shadowlands will bring!

Make sure to reach out if you have any questions. Welcome to Evolved!