Application - Cruce

Hello all,

I was referred here by word of mouth since I’ll soon be transferring to Area52. I was looking for a Heroic Progression guild for Shadowlands as my previous guild fell apart after BoD and I was on break between 8.2 - 8.3.

I’m looking to push content and have fun with folks in Shadowlands, but want to enjoy all aspects of the game (Mythic+, Raiding, PvP). I’ll link some info below on my characters that pertain to my skill level. I’m currently planning on maining a Priest (Shadow/Disc off-spec), but I have lots of experience Tanking as well. If you have any questions you can reach me on Discord at Cruce#0001 and BNet at Cruce#11331

Demon Hunter Raider.io (Priest also there) - Raider.io
Monk BoD/Crucible Logs (Tank/Healing) - Warcraft Logs
Priest Current Armory

Thank you kindly,

Heya!

Welcome to A52! It definitely sounds like you’d be a great fit with Evolved!

We don’t have any formal guild application process, and it looks like you’re already approved on the forums (since you made this post!). If you haven’t already you can set up your discord access, and as soon as you get your character over to A52 you can send a ping to @WoW-H Officer to get an invite in game!

We look forward to seeing you in game!

If you have any questions on getting discord set up, you can reach out to any officers.

Welcome to Evolved! We are all super excited for Shadowlands…and are glad you are deciding to join us for the fun adventures coming up. :slight_smile: Let us know if you have any questions!