Application - Firebean

Hello,

I am 22 years old and fairly new to WOW but have been having a really great time so far in the few weeks I have played. I am on quite often lately as I just graduated college and have been working to learn the mechanics of the game as well as level up my character - I play a windwalker monk and am currently sitting at around iLVL 195. I’ve had a good time learning the mechanics of harder dungeons and also find raids to be really fun but challenging at the same time. Not sure if it is possible at my current level and season time left but a goal of mine currently is to obtain Keystone Master for the cool mount. I’ve done normal nathria and started some mythic dungeons up to around key 6. I would love to join a community where I am able to meet others to raid and participate in higher dungeons. I continue to learn more about the mechanics of the game and my class, but still have a lot to learn. I’m hoping to have a great time doing harder raids like heroic and higher keystone dungeons with great community members and becoming a better player at the game.

Thanks

Hi Wildfire!

Welcome to WoW! It sounds like you’re definitely a good fit for Evolved! We have lots of members who are trying to get their Keystone Master (KSM) achievement, so you should be able to fit right in! Since you’re currently doing up to around +6 keys, it sounds like you’d first want to engage in our Mythic Plus Money events. This is designed around helping players get all their +5 and +10 keys so they can get those achievements under their belts first. Since we don’t have a set end of patch 9.0 just yet, you might still be able to get that KSM!

We have tons of players always looking to get better with their classes or the content in game, and you’ll find plenty of great resources within either the Alliance or Horde!

Since you’ve posted on the forums, it means you’ve done everything you need to do in order to become an in-game member as well as a member in Discord. So go ahead and join the Discord from our website, and follow the Jedbot authentication steps to get all set up in there. Then you can ping @WoW-H Officer to get an invite from any of the lovely officer team!

If you need any help, you can reach me VIA Bnet or Discord at Kyarel#1931