I’m currently looking for a home on WoW!
Right now, because of my kind of unpredictable schedule, I’m really looking for a guild that has a community of people pushing M+ keys and PvP. I would love to get back into the raiding scene (I’ve raided since WoTL, Cata, MoP mainly), but I think my current work schedule will need to calm down a bit before I can fully commit and give you guys my best and my undivided attention for that. Otherwise, I’m so ready to jump into a new guild and a new community!
Currently, I main a 210 ilvl Disc Priest that loves doing M+ and PvP.
Hey there Oscillation Welcome to Evolved!
I hope you find your place here with us - we run plenty of keys and have a budding PvP community.
Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Oscillation”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome to the fam.