Application for Joining

Hello, everyone. I’m Winterborne and I’m hoping to join up with you guys. I’ve been soloing for far too long and my brother has been with you guys for awhile and told me to look you guys up.

I main a DK (alternates between Blood and Unholy) and a Balance Druid, both are 60. I’m also an altoholic, so I got plenty of other builds waiting in the wings. I’ve been an off and on WoW player for awhile, starting in vanilla waaaay back in the day and taking a long hiatus between wrath and legion, but I’m no stranger to MMO’s (alternating between FF11, EQ, WoW, ESO, and FF14.)

I work full-time and have two kids, and am working on a collection of short stories and a novel, so my play schedule is pretty sporadic, but I hope, in the future, to hook up with a few mythic and raiding groups on down the line. If you all will have me, of course!

Hello Winterborne!

We would love to have you join us in the Evolved family. You’ve done the hard part (signing up on this forum) and now you just need a guild invite. It sounds like you lead a busy life! In between those IRL moments you can hang out with us, run some dungeons, or join us in our open raid on Sundays. If you ever decide you want to join the more structured raid teams, we’ll always be around then too.

Good choice on classes! I’m a druid main myself. Just can’t beat that utility in the Maw. Alts are welcomed in Evolved. With the new player rush of Shadowlands launch, we started a temporary character limit of 5 total in the guild. Before SLs launch we did not have a limit. If you need a place to park alts, we have another guild (Devolved), but it’s primarily just for alt parking and not active.

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Winterborne
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Winterborne”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore