Application for Karr/Carr

Hello, I heard about you guild from the area 52 forums. I recently got burned from a streamer community on Tich for asking too many question and im looking to tranfer back to Area 52 shortly and im looking for a new place to call home. I looking for people to run with Mythic+, torghast and raid with. I am 10/10 N CN atm and ive done up to +7 keys. i have a paly thats going to be prot still on tich (waiting for thing to sell) then im going to transfer him back. I am currently leveling a warlock who is level 51 atm but i level fast.
you can reach me at BNET Carr#11548

Hey! :slight_smile: Since you’re already approved on our website here, you just need an officer to get you an invite in-game. You can join our discord server through the link on our main web page (once you join, follow the DMed directions from the bot). You can then head to #wow-h-chat to see if there’s an officer available. Or you can request to join in the guild finder in game and we can add you when someone is on. Please make sure to put your forum/discord name in the note box.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please be sure to read through our raid rules. Open Raid available on Sunday nights too!

Just shout if you have any questions! Severinne#3611 on Discord.

1 Like