Application - Impy

Hello friends,

Found about this community on the reddit and decided to try to join and get a spot on the raiding team. I am brazilian and 35 years old. Been playing wow since 2011 mostly of time warlock (and ranged dps). My experience with raiding is all around (some tiers I did mythic, but mostly heroic) and I am currently on the server Azralon.

Why seek a guild outside the brazilian serves? Because WoW population here is diminishing as time goes by and right now it’s impossible to find a good casual guild. I have no desire to commit myself to mythic raiding, even less so with guilds that think they can, but they cannot progress and burn everyone in the process or worse, release the drama kraken!

Don’t have a leveled toon yet on Area 52, will be working on one as soon I know what would be a good fit for the guild. Really wanted to get into tanking or healing if needed. Happy to also while leveling show up in any test or raiding with my actual character https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-br/character/us/azralon/ristar

That’s it sorry for the wall of text.

Welcome! :slight_smile: Since you’re already approved on our website here, you just need an officer to get you an invite in-game. You can join our discord server through the link on our main web page (once you join, follow the DMed directions from the bot). You can then head to #wow-h-chat to see if there’s an officer available. Or you can request to join in the guild finder in game and we can add you when someone is on. Please make sure to put your forum/discord name in the note box.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please be sure to read through our raid rules.

Just shout if you have any questions! Severinne#3611 on Discord.

1 Like