Application - Pàvo Enhance/Resto shaman

Good afternoon everyone!

My name is Edward and I Just came back to wow after a long break only to find my old guild gone and most of the players have either quit or moved on. I saw your forum posts on A52 with every other guild LFM, but you guys stood out to me more so than any other guild. I am looking to level my enhance/resto shaman and get into raiding again and making new friends and I hope can have the chance to do that here.

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile: Since you’re already approved on our website here, you just need an officer to get you an invite in-game. You can join our discord server through the link on our main web page (once you join, follow the DMed directions from the bot). You can then head to #wow-h-chat to see if there’s an officer available. Or you can request to join in the guild finder in game and we can add you when someone is on. Please make sure to put your forum/discord name in the note box.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please be sure to read through our raid rules.

Just shout if you have any questions! Severinne#3611 on Discord.

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! Glad to have you join our community! :slight_smile: