Application-Qlu

Good evening all,
The name is Qlu and i am 27 years of age. I’ve been playing WoW since i was11 ish years old and fell in love with healing not long after. At different points of my WoW journey, ive mained the healing role in pvp and pve (along with other classes such as frost mage/rogue/hunter). The last time i was serious about raiding was in Legion where i was able to down mythic aggramar. So far, i’ve healed on holy priest, disc priest, resto shaman, and MW monk, and am looking to pilot rdruid this upcoming patch. I have an outgoing soul and am pretty much always down to participate in any activities the guild may be indulging in at any given moment. I’d like to think that im fairly decent at the game and once i have a main spot on a raid team i do take some pride in my ability to be a very important piece that the guild can rely on week in and week out. I’m not searching for mythic raiding in particular, but more so a good group of individuals to have fun with and grow as an unit. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day, and thanking you for taking my application into consideration.

Respectfully,
Qlu

Hello Qlu!

I’m glad you found us. You will fit right in. You’ll find plenty of us with druids if you need any advice (myself included). There really isn’t an application process past creating an account here on the forums. We can get you invited to the guild whenever you are ready.

This link has some good info about raiding requirements and whatnot: WoW-A New Member Guide

Once you feel comfortable and meet the gearing requirements, sign up in discord and we’ll add you to a team for the following Tuesday raid week. We try not to add new raiders mid-week. You’ll find us running M+ most nights of the week outside of raid times. I’m sure this week will be crazy busy with M+ runs for gearing and VP. Feel free to jump in a discord chat and get to know us at any point. On raid night, someone usually streams and you’re welcome to hop in to listen / watch if you like. We just ask that everyone is quiet during pulls and RL explanations.

I looked over your account here and you’ll need to fix your discord info before you can get into our discord server. You need to add the #1234 portion. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. Go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. Use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam qlu

Guild Invite Options:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “qlu”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A-Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name (qlu) for invite.

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore