Application - Returning to WoW

Good evening!

My name is Wytch (OK it’s Shelley and I’m currently playing a druid named Druwytch, but for 16 years in game I’ve been called Wytch so that works…)

I’m returning to Shadowlands after an extended leave, I think the last time I was seriously raiding was in Cata, so yeah - been a while. From launch until WotLK my husband and I ran a large casual 18 and over raiding guild and worked with Blizzard via the now defunct Guild Relations program. While fun, it was like having a second job (I actually think I put more hours into the guild than my job at that time!) and burn out set in :frowning:

Decided to come back for Shadowlands and play a new class (I’ve always raided with a heal specced priest) so Druid Boomkin/Resto it is! Been having a ton of fun but kind of tired of random guild invites (uh - no) and no green text, and I’d like to find a casual group to raid with. Have been looking for a guild for about a week now and Evolved keeps floating to the top of the list :wink:

Would love to chat to someone to see if I might be a good fit for you and vice-versa.

Thanks!

1 Like

Well we are very happy that you have decided to give us a chance to play wow with.
I would be glad to get in touch with you and get you started on the process to join Evolved.
I will be trying to contact you in game with the name you have provided “Druwytch” and if I miss you, you will be able to get in touch with me if u see my character on.
I am Sketchie a fellow druid. :slight_smile:

Welcome home fam!