Application SholtoPally

Good evening,

I found your guild via a Post on the guild recruitment page on the wow forums.
Been Playing WoW since WOTLK. Was in a guild for for about 9 years but real life happens and people just stopped playing and it just got to to hard to try and keep together for the last 5 of us. Been in few guilds so far but most already have their clique setup and it is really weird to try and make friends. Looking for a place to Raid and Run Keys. Most really looking for a place that has people other then raid. I would be transferring servers. I tank and DPS never really healed but i could learn. Here is my Raider.io Page.

Regards

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! It always sucks when a long time guild like that starts falling apart :frowning: But, glad you found us! We have quite a few people that do M+ and we occasionally do M+ mingle nights with the goal of getting people to group up with those they might not normally run with and it might be a great way for you to meet some new people to run with! :slight_smile:

If you are still needing an invite, the easiest way to to apply in game via the guild finder. Just search for Evolved and include your Evolved forum name in the note section. You can also @WoW-A Officer on Discord and ask for an invite that way.

Make sure to reach out if you have any questions. You can reach me in on Discord or in game as Starlissa.