Application - stormz91

Hi,

Was informed about this guild through a work friend. My preference currently is Raiding / M+ pushing when I have time to play. Looking for a chill guild to meet new people and have some fun. I’ve played since classic on\off. I’ve yet to move my character over from my current realm, will hopefully get to that this weekend if I’m approved.

Stormz91(forum name) - Simplydabest (Main) - Hunter - MM
Stormz91(forum name) - Simplydamn (Alt) - Druid - Resto

Notable Experience: heroic / Mythic - wotlk/mop/wod.

Thanks,
Stormz

1 Like

Hey! :slight_smile: Since you’re already approved on our website here, you just need an officer to get you an invite in-game. You can join our discord server through the link on our main web page (once you join, follow the DMed directions from the bot). You can then head to #wow-h-chat to see if there’s an officer available. Or you can request to join in the guild finder in game and we can add you when someone is on. Please make sure to put your forum/discord name in the note box.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please be sure to read through our raid rules. In a few weeks we will have an Open Raid available on Sunday nights too!

Just shout if you have any questions! Severinne#3611 on Discord.

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We are really glad you decided to join us in our adventures in WoW!
Make sure to reach out if you have any questions! :smiley: