Application - Syferian

Hi,

Applying for the Proudmoore Alliance guild. Recently came back to the game. My main is a 222 shadow priest and leveling an alt druid. Names are Syferian (druid) and Azathoth (priest).

1 Like

Ok nevermind…

1 Like

Hi there! So sorry for the delayed response - work has been crazy busy for me at least and I’ve forgotten to check in here. (And we don’t require a formal application - once you’ve signed up with us, you’re ready to go :slight_smile: but nice to hear from you!) Most of our action happens on our Discord.

Welcome Syf:slight_smile:

Welcome back to WoW! You’re playing the two best classes imo :wink:

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Syf
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Syf”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Isi