Hello all -
So long story short, I, possibly like many others, have revolving & evolving relationship with WoW… hehe. I’ve been a player since WoTLK days and have raided since then when my work-life allows for it. I am currently in a guild that is stagnant/or dead and has been for a few years. My main toon is a mage, but I come with an arsenal of toons like many here I’m sure. I’m looking to be part of a lively bunch again and if time allows for it, raid. Thanks!
Welcome back to the game and welcome to Evolved! I hope we’re lively enough for you
Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Allowippa”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome to the fam.