Application to join - Apiatan

Hi,
On the forums and blizzard profile I am called Apiatan. I found out about your guild through a reddit post. I’ve been playing WoW on and off Since burning crusade. On proudmoore my main is a pally at the moment (still low level). I am looking for a guild that is social and active. I am coming from another realm and pretty much starting over because it is just to quiet there, no one I know is ever on so I am looking for a new community to join and from what I have read this guild looks to be what I am looking for, I am not a huge raider, I did lead some raids back in BC but really am out of practice with it (was a druid tank during the first karazhan raid). When it comes to favorite classes, right now I am liking the paladin, demon hunter or monk. I think I would be a pretty good fit for the guild if given the chance.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings :smiley:

Heya there Apiatan!

Sorry your post got missed! We would love to have you join us in Evolved. Proudmoore is a large alliance server. There is plenty activity at both the server level and in the guild itself. You are more then welcome to join even if you have zero interest in raiding. Raid is not for everyone, we get it.

I think I already invited you (Kosuki) through the in game guild finder! Just in case, here is the usual info to help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Apiatan
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Apiatan”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore