Application to Join - Aurias

Hello all,

I’ve played WoW on off since Vanilla, both Horde and Alliance, but primarily Horde (Area 52 actually) the last decade. This time around, my fiancé (she will be applying also) and I decided to start anew on Proudmoore Alliance. I am maining a DK, though most of my time has been with a rogue, warrior, or warlock in WoW (other games I’ve split between tank and DPS as well). Right now we’re leveling through WotLK to fully familiarize with the class choice. Eventually, when at max, will be interested in raiding as well. I have a few alts I’ll bring up in level as I can as well (lock, rogue, mage). In real life I’m an engineer, 35 years old, and I like a lot of outdoor activities outside of gaming. We’re looking for a home on the server and came across this guild; it seems like a great fit for us!

1 Like

Hello Aurias and welcome back to the Alliance side of the game!

You found an excellent server to to level on and find a new home. I really enjoyed the new leveling experience with picking an expansion to follow the lore. You and your fiancé are welcome to join us at any time, just make sure she also creates an account here on EvolvedGaming.org. We love finding new guildies and building up our community. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Aurias
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Aurias”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

Thanks for the welcome! I’ll get myself invited tonight; we’re both set up on the site.