Looking for a larger community that doesn’t say it will do everything in WoW, then have 2 people in Discord. So active community is probably my biggest requirement at the moment.
Looking to improve (read learn from scratch PVP arenas), progressing into H Castle Nathria, and supporting others in M+ keys.
~175 ilvl Priest (Shadow/Disc)
200 ilvl Pally (Prot/Holy)
Thanks for the consideration.
We are a bit more active than a lot of guilds. I still see 50+ people on most evenings and we are running 4 raid groups 3 nights a week with an open raid as well. Tonight’s our pvp night and then you can usually find a few groups or more running m+ the rest of the time ranging from the smaller keys on up.
Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Sweetsinner”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to meeting you in game!
Welcome to Evolved! Hope you find a place here with us!