Application To Join - Fourloko

Toon names: Fourloko ( any variation of the spelling)
Classes: priest, shaman, pally
Hobbies/Interests: besides gaming Im really into movies, photography (newbie), coaching lacrosse, hockey, soccer (futebol), hiking, and traveling.
More about you: 30 years old, I was born in São Paulo, Brazil. Then moved to London, England. And finally the USA. Previously was in Michigan since high school but now live in Nashville, Tennessee. I work in IT but am in school for finance. I started playing wow in high school (end of BC) and continued while also playing D1 lacrosse in college. I’m super laid back. I enjoy good conversation and getting to know new people.

Hey Fourloko :slight_smile: Again, welcome to Evolved! Thanks for some of your backstory. I love when people include RL intros.

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Fourrloko24
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Fourrloko24”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome to the fam.

Isi