Application to join - Gryb

Hey folks,

I’m Gryb, and I’m hoping to join the guild. :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla beta back in early 2004 with only brief breaks away. I’ve been married for 8 years now, and we have a 7 month old little boy. So while I don’t get to play like I did back in 2004, I still love this game and fit in as much time as I can. One day, hopefully, I’ll get to do scheduled raiding again.

My main is my rogue, he is always the first to level cap and get geared up etc each expansion. Though I can safely say I’m an altoholic. I’ve been capping every class each expansion since Wrath until BFA, didn’t quite get the monk done for that one lol.

I’ve been in the same guild since a few months into vanilla, but since the passing of our GM a couple years ago we’ve been slowly getting quieter and quieter, and I often find myself the only one online for days. I was talking to my coworker the other day who is a member here, and Evolved sounds exactly my kind of guild.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and consider me. :slight_smile:

Gryb

Welcome aboard!

I would agree raiding when they are at that age is very difficult. I missed most of Legion with our daughter, but once she got a bit older I was able to get back to it in BFA.

You should have received discord information to get signed up on our discord server which is how we’ll be able to link you in and get you in guild. From there you can either see if an officer or is online or the easier way is to app in the guildfinder listing your Discord name at the start. Please let us know if there are any issues getting set up so we can help out. It looks like you got through discord just fine :).