Application to join guild

Hiya, I’m amber, I play a bm hunter named Tíka. I’ve been playing mostly off and on with raiding since BC and I did some mythic in late MOP and some in warlords. I mostly stuck to heroic or normal after that. I came back after some time away in Shadowlands to find out my guild disbanded. I’ve been solo since trying to gear up my hunter. Made it up to about 217 or so and really wanna take down sylvanas for what she did to my tree.

I looked on the forums and found a guild that fit the times I was looking to raid and this one fit plus the website was really well organized. I like that a lot so I’d like to join.

Bnet Ambambalam#1628
Tíka is my hunter
Amber be my name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! I am totally with you on getting back at Slyvanas for what she did to the tree. As a vanilla druid player, that still gets too me even today lol. Definitely recommend checking out Open raids on Sunday at 6 pm PST or Mythic + Mingle Nights on Wednesday to help get your ilvl the last little bit you need to join us for heroic raiding! Here’s a bit of useful info to help get you started with us!

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam tikatunatail
  3. Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “tikatunatail”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in-game name and forum name for invite.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to myself(Starlissa in game) or as Star on Discord :smiley: