Application to Join / Introduction

Hello,

My ingame name is Boboding. It’s a nickname that my wife came up with for our kid and it stuck with me since. I’m based out of the west coast of Canada, so playing in a guild/server that uses PDT time zone is perfect for me. I’ve played nearly every MMO out there with Ragnarok Online being the most memorable one. I recently started from scratch on WoW and am enjoying Shadowlands so far!

I stumbled upon Evolved Gaming on the game forums because I was looking to join a community where having fun in a drama-free guild is #1 priority. I’m a casual player and would like to participate in raids in the near future after my gear is at a higher level.

Looking forward to having fun!

Cheers,

Boboding

1 Like

Hello Boboding!

Welcome to World of Warcraft and Shadowlands! You joined the game at a great time with Shadowlands launch. This expac has been great fun. Evolved is indeed a drama free adult guild. We are a heroic raiding guild, not so much pushing the higher difficulty of mythic raiding. Of course we do not require members to raid in order to join, it’s just some of the end game content we offer to interested players. Dungeons are a great way to gear up characters and meet the guild. We have plenty of new players, and even veteran players leveling new alt characters running dungeons for gear and fun.

As far as raiding, we offer 2 different options. We have a less structured “open raid” on Sunday evenings for people not interested or able to commit the time to the team raids. There’s a lower gear requirement and is a great place to get started in raiding. We also have team raiding, with members assigned to one of 4 teams that raid 3 nights a week. The difficulty is higher and skill expectations are higher as well. That being said, there isn’t an application process to join. As long as you meet the minimum requirements you can sign up. You can read the full info on raiding in another forum post though.

We love finding new guildies and building up our community. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Boboding
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Boboding”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We actually have quite a few other people from Canada in our community :slight_smile:

Make sure to reach out if you have any questions! Look forward to seeing you in game! :smiley: