Application to Join -Kaedrick Alliance, Proudmoore

Good evening, in perusing the world of Warcraft forums for a guild to call home I stumbled across evolved gaming. I am a long time World of Warcraft player I started playing at the very end of vanilla. I was very active through TBC, WotLK, Cata, Mists, and WoD. I hung it up right before Legion started due To moving and a new job etc. I bounced around a few private servers for a while and just missed the whole retail experience and presentation. I have raiding experience In TBC, Wrath, Cata and Mists. I still have all my original toons But it had been so long I decided to roll a fresh mage to reacclimate myself plus I wanted to take advantage of the new leveling experience in Shadowlands. A little about me on a personal note I’m 43 years old, Married, father of four, and I work full time in IT. I play 5 to 6 nights a week from about 8 PM until midnight or so central time. I work from home and I do hop on once in a while during the day during meetings to do some questing order to do some professions LOL. Would love a guild a friendly, chill, like-minded people to call home. I would like to get them to max level, and eventually raid is my personal goal. My main as a mage, I have some experience with a beast a BM Hunter, And Ret Pally as well! I hope to become a member of your guild thank you for your consideration.

Welcome aboard!

I saw that you already have set yourself up on discord so you are halfway there. Easiest way to get in guild from there is to use the guildfinder app and make sure you post your forum/discord name at the front so we know it’s you.

You’ll find yourself with a large number of adults in a similar age range as well as plenty of people gaming around those times. You’ll also see several of us who pop on during meetings to casually quest as well. You can play at your own pace and know that end game content will be there when you are ready.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Awesome, Thank you so much. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you personally and running in groups with you! Thanks again for the invite!