Nice to meet everyone! Little about myself. My name is Jay and I live in Northern California with my wonderful gamer wife and 4 year old son. Your forum ad really spoke to me as I would love to find a “community” of like-minded people to enjoy this game with. I place to call home. I have been searching for a Guild that raids on Fri/Sat for sometime now. Your Guild seems like more than a perfect fit as I feel friendships and community should always take the front seat. And makes this game so much better!
As for wow. I’ve been playing since day one and dragged my wife into wow during MoP. I’d like to consider myself casual with the need to always learn and improve.
Kíllari - My hunter is 9/10 CN at he moment, with only maybe 10 pulls on Sire. (What a crazy hectic fight that is)
Killarita - I would really like to main my Afflock that I just leveled up and is now 203.
Here are my hunter logs and hopefully I can start playing my Lock soon.
Thank you for considering me,
Hi Jay! Welcome to Evolved!
I pretty much continue playing wow for the community of friends and fam that I’ve found while playing it, so I really understand your search. I hope you find your home with us
Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Killarita”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome to the fam.