Application to Join (Kitronos)

Hello to all.

After seeing a post by Starlight and reading many pages of charters, I would like to apply to play, and maybe raid, with Evolved. I’ve played WoW since Beta. I have raided in 40 mans, and played xpacs where LFR felt like a chore some weeks. At this point real life (wife, children, & office) limits my playtime. I still want to raid if possible, but really want to play with people I enjoy.

I have various toons or other servers. I’ve created a low level toon for invite, if you will invite me, to see if we fit before I spend money to move a toon.

If you want to add me in game it is easier to add Kitronos#11829.

-Kit

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! I am glad you came across our guild and decided to give us a try! Evolved is great for people who are wanting to play games while not having to worry if you need to miss a raid or an event because of your family! We really do mean we understand real life comes first!

If you haven’t yet, I recommend checking out WoW-A New Member Guide It has a ton of great info for new members joining our community!

If you are still needing an invite, easiest way is to join our Discord and ask in WOW-A chat or whisper any WOW-A officer for an invite. You can also search for Evolved in the guild recruitment tool and apply there, just make sure you include your Evolved forum name so we know you are registered already.

Welcome again! Make sure to reach out if you have any questions :slight_smile: