Application to Join - Madanix

Greetings!

Madanix - Palidan (Ret)

Greetings,

First let me say I could be talked into healing or tanking but it would require patience as I haven’t really done either since TBC.

I started playing WoW during friends and family alpha and played through late game WoTLK. Life as well as other gaming interests took over at the point.

I had a brief return during Legion however my guild was defunct at that point and so I leveled to max and there wasn’t much for me to do so life took me away again.

I once again returned last July and have played solo through BFA, pre-patch and SL and have really enjoyed myself.

I realized that this would be a whole lot more fun if I had a guild that I could do PvE with, so I went searching for a large active community that seems to be welcoming of new players wanting to being doing Mythic+, but have no experience. During the process of looking I found Evolved which lead me to transfer and this application.

I am very active and willing to learn, but I have zero Mythic anything experience other than doing old trivial dungeon content.

Hopefully I can find a home to run some keys with help, learn, grow and eventually become an asset to others!

Cheers,
Madanix

1 Like

Welcome and welcome back to guild life,

We have players of all skill and experience types and you should find it not too difficult to ease your way back into things. We also periodically will do a mythic mashup night where people will group up with those they might not have played with before and start a mythic dungeon and work the keys up, which is a great way to learn the ropes as well. Lots of PVE in general so I think you found a good place to ease your way back in.

1 Like

Hi tindalor,

Welcome to Evolved :slight_smile: Having played solo through a couple of expansions, I know how it feels and I hope you find your home here with us.

We always seem to have some sort of key running, and if you’re open about your experience, plenty of people willing to help teach.

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam tindalor
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “tindalor”
  2. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome to the fam.

Isi