Application to Join (NE Hunter)

Hello!
I recently came back to WoW after a very long break and was looking for a guild. I have a level 60 Hunter that I have been playing a bit and would like get back into some light raiding, other end game content like Mythics, PvP,Etc and miss the more social aspect /hanging out online.

Saw the post for Evolved on the realm forum and thought I’d stop by and apply. Hope to see you in game soon!

Bnet Tag is Beerbarian#1132 and my Hunters name is Rubricon

Welcome back to WoW :slight_smile: Depending on how light of raiding you’re looking for, we have our teams that run M, F, Sat (which requires signup) - plus our Open Raid, which is for our non-raiders, more casual raiders and raider-alts, etc. Be sure to read through our raid rules.

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Beerbarian
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Beerbarian”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Isi