Application to Join - Pontias

Good morning!

I am looking to join your guild, and I am very impressed by the charter and feel of the guild by reading what you are about. I’ve been playing WoW since beta, and am in need of a new guild to call home since the last of my RL friends stopped playing when I was taking a short break before 9.0.5. I’ve played Alliance for the majority of my WoW time, and am now working on maining a Prot Paladin with the hopes of learning how to be a full time tank for the first time in quite a while.

Raiding does intrigue me, but having a full time teaching job and twin 5 year olds, and a 7 year old boy does keep me occupied a lot. I do hope to work out a way to participate in M+ key runs and maybe as an off tank or alt tank for raiding in the future. Basically I am looking for a wonderful new guild to call home and meet some great people. Thanks!

Pontias the Paladin

Hello Pontias!
Sorry your post got missed! I know you already joined us in Evolved, but wanted to reach out to see how the game was treating you. Sounds like you have a heck of a busy life! Let us know if we can help you in game with anything.

Medd