Application To Join - Sohba

Hi All,

Sohba here.

Looking through previous posts I think I have a very similar story to a lot of people joining. I’ve been playing on and off (mostly off) since vanilla but recently decided to get back into the swing of things. I figure I’ll be more likely to stick with it if I found a lively, social group to keep me motivated. I don’t have a lot of raiding experience, but would very much like to start. Leveling up some toons now. More than happy to fulfil any role and help anyone out, although some practice and patience may be required as I come up to speed :wink:

In real life I am an engineer and live in New York. I’m a somewhat-new parent with an 11-month old which means finding time to play is an art. I’m sure many of you know the drill.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hello Sohba!

Welcome back to the game. Hope you have been enjoying Shadowlands so far. We actually get quite a few guildies from the east coast. Proudmoore is a PST server, and most of our events start at 6pm PST (server), or 9pm EST. That works out well for our friends with young ones in the house.

We are a pretty active guild with raids going on 3-4 nights a week and dungeon runs nightly. Timewalking events are pretty popular for leveling alts. There are usually a few groups on doing that those weeks. When you have max level characters, watch for Torghast groups too. That place is soooooooooo much better as a group. Someone will get a ridiculous ability build and melt the bosses. It can actually be hekka fun times.

You probably have already seen what to do next since you’ve been looking through the posts, but here ya go…

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam jazzercise
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “jazzercise”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore