Application to join :) (Solestis)

Hi, I am a player who took a break from BFA when Uldir was just ending. I have been playing since 2005 and I’m looking for a new home. I heard about this guild through a few friends that are members. I bring a lot of years worth of raiding experience (Mythic included), and playing in a team environment. I am also just looking for a community with a positive attitude and looks forward to having fun and building a friendly place for all players within it.

1 Like

Welcome! I think you’ll find our raid environment fairly laid back as we only dabble with Mythic and focus on Heroic. We tend to have lots of groups for dungeons, mog runs, pvp, etc so you should find a great community to hang with.

If you haven’t already here’s some helpful info to get started.

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:
go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
.iam Codycjn
.setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite: you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to note your Forum name from here. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite. OR ask in discord. Is discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite. Luckily they are the same for you :slight_smile:

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Plz let us know if you have any questions.

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We are really glad you decided to join our community! Make sure to reach out if you have any questions! Look forward to seeing you in game! :smiley: