Application to join - Thunderkats

Hello friends! My name is Thunderkats (Kitty Druid) aka Giselle and I am a returning player looking for a friendly guild! I saw the recruiting thread on the forums and Evolved sounded like a good fit for me :slight_smile:

I’m a long time WoW player who started raiding in BC. Most recently I was raiding Mythic in Legion and co-running Proper Villains (Proudmoore). I quit for awhile to focus on school, and work and no longer have the time nor desire for serious raiding. I’m hoping to level up, try some 5 mans and maybe a bit of casual raiding again!

Welcome!

I think we’ll be a good fit, we have a few ranges of raiding offered and prioritize real life first so I think you’ll find somewhere that meets your speed with us. You should have been sent discord information to get set up on our server and it appears you are all set there already. The easiest way to get invited is to use the guildfinder app and mention you forum name so we can sync you in.

Please let us know if you have any issues getting started. We look forward to meeting you. We are having a guild meeting for 9.1 so if you can jump on at 6 PST you’ll get a good chance to get to know us all this evening.

1 Like

That sounds great! I’ve sent a request on the Guildfinder app. Looking forward to the meeting at 6pst :smiley: