Application to Join - xNeoshadowx

Hello there,

I’m a on and off WoW player that started back near the end of WotLK expansion and am once again returning for Shadowlands. Well more specifically what got me to come back was the Level squish and new FASTER leveling experience which has allowed me to put more thought into making several alts and finding the right class for me. Also the Shadowlands expected endgame grind also looks appealing since I’m a fan of roguelike tower climbing games as well. I did play during the first month or so of BFA but dropped the game due to feeling frustrated with the state of the game and am hoping that Shadowlands provides a better experience. While playing the new pre-patch I’ve felt that joining a casual but active guild would be for the best especially if I want to try my hand at Mythic content or go raiding before/during the new expansion. Also seeing about getting that Heroic Ny’alotha done to get the mount that soon to disappear is also a very tempting reason.

Currently my highest level Alliance toon is a Shadow Priest but depending on how the gameplay of some other classes feel that might change. My true main is a DK over on the Horde side but since I’m on Proudemoore felt going Alliance would make things like dungeons and raid finding a lot easier. While roaming around Kul’Tiras I got a whisper, can’t remember from whom, talking about this guild and that I should try joining. From what I’ve read it does seem like a good place to be and I hope to be able to join the folks here in various content especially once the new expansion drops!

P.S
I tried to use the discord link on the main page to join the server but it said the invite was invalid so not 100% sure where to find a valid one.

Where were you looking? On the main website? In the forums? Just so I can check it out and fix it.

Try this and let me know the results once you on discord please and thanks.

Welcome, we are also hyped and hoping for the best with Shadowlands! We are pretty active with 3 raid nights and 2+ raid teams as well as lots of other guild activity going on. There should be plenty to do regardless of what interests you in the game.

As Cata said try his discord link to get started, but here’s some other details that should help you get started up:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:
go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
.iam xNeoshadowx
.setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite: you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to note your Forum name from here. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite. OR ask in discord. Is discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite. Luckily they are the same for you :slight_smile:

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Plz let us know if you have any questions.

I was on the main website, evolvedgaming.org, and it was the social buttons on the top left and bottom right of the page that I tried to click that was saying the discord link was invalid.