Application to join

Hello, I’m looking for a good community to play with, and a few of my friends are in this guild already. I like to do a bit of everything from arenas to mythic+.

Welcome! I think you’ll find a little bit of everything to do here, especially as SL ramps up.

To help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:
go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
.iam Vrykan
.setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite: you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to note your Forum name from here. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite. OR ask in discord. Is discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite. Luckily they are the same for you :slight_smile:

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Plz let us know if you have any questions.

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We are glad you decided to join us in our adventures! Make sure to reach out if you have any questions! :slight_smile: Look forward to seeing you in game!