Application to Join

Hello,

I am curious if you are still recruiting this close to the expansion launch. I have played WoW on and off since launch and have raided both seriously and casually through multiple expansions. I ended up skipping BFA as it was not my cup of tea. I plan to main a Hunter for the first time in Shadowlands as something new and would like to eventually get back into raiding.

Please let me know if you would like something more formal or would like to meet at some point to discuss further.

Thanks for your time.
V/r,
Chris

Welcome!

We’re always recruiting and we don’t do anything to formal. Mostly we ask people to register on the forums and then set up on discord where it links your account. Once set up you will see all the channels and can see if an officer is on or apply with your discord name in the guildapp so we can invite you.

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:
go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
.iam Menion
.setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite: you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to note your Forum name from here. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite. OR ask in discord. Is discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite. Luckily they are the same for you :slight_smile:

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Plz let us know if you have any questions.