Application to Join

Hi, I’m returning for Shadowlands like a lot of folks. I’ve been playing my main since vanilla and have a lot of raiding experience over the years. However, I’m not in a spot right now where I can dedicate a lot of time to progression content. I am looking for a group of players that I can do PvE content with, while still fitting into my schedule. I saw that your raid schedule is Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-9 PST, and I wondered what attendance requirements you have to be a part of that group?

I can make the Tuesday’s easily, but I am rarely available on Friday and only part of the time on Saturdays. What sort of role can a one day a week raider play in your guild?

Thanks,
JB

Hello! I hope you’re enjoying your return to the game. SLs has been a great release and it’s been such fun seeing the influx of returning players. Yes, we raid Tues, Fri, and Sat, but the times are 6-8 PST. Fri and Sat we offer an additional optional hour. We do allow raiders to join that cannot make all 3 days. Our raid sign up sheet will allow you to specify what days you will be able to raid. Knowing the days helps us to balance the raid teams. That being said, we do reserve tank and healer roles for people that can attend the majority of the days. Consistency is important there. As DPS? no problem and you won’t be the only person partially raiding.

If you haven’t yet, join our Discord and check out the community. We encourage people to poke around, meet us, and see what you think. You can pop into one of the chat channel to meet us too.

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam jorshrod
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite (when you decide):

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “jorshrod”
  2. in game you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore