Application to Join

Hi all, I’m basically a new player looking to find a group to push Mythics with and assist in any other activities that need an extra hand. I do have some experience, but it’s from so far back I’m finding I need to relearn how to do everything. I appreciate the guild’s family-first philosophy, and while I could probably never commit to a raiding schedule, I will be a fun and respectful person to game with when time allows.

Thanks,
Tom

Hello Tom! Our guild typically runs dungeons ALL NIGHT LONG currently, and ran M+ most nights throughout BfA. You shouldn’t have any trouble getting into a group with us. We are running around 100-150 people online in the evenings, but that will drop once the newness of SLs wears off. We do offer a Sunday drop in style raid option for members that can’t participate in our structured raids. You are always welcome to drop in on our Open Raid if you want. It will start a fair bit after our core raiders clear CN normal. We are very active in discord. We had to expand a bit and now have 10 channels just for people running groups / dungeons, not counting the hangout, pvp, or raid channels. You are more than welcome to join our discord server and check us out if you’re on the fence about joining us. We really encourage new people to join, read our chats, hop in a voice channel, or even check out our other games in the community. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam tplane
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “tplane”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore