Application to join

Hello

I just recently started playing wow again after a very long time of inactivity from wow I’ve been searching around for a good guild and happened to stumble upon this because I grouped with a few members and they were very helpful and chill… I am a casual raider, like to joke from time to time but when it matters I put on my game face gets things done. I’d love to be part of this community.
60 Druid Pancitt healer main
60 warrior Tongfu

Hey there Pancitt :slight_smile:

Welcome again to Evolved! (since I invited you a few hours ago in game :smiley: )

I’m so glad our members behave themselves out there in the “real azerothian world” lol I hope you’ll find your home away from home here.

Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Pancitt
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Pancitt”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Isi

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! Its always nice to hear about others having a good experience with fellow Evolved members :slight_smile: We do have a more casual Sunday Open raid that might work well for you!

Make sure to reach out if you have any questions! Look forward to seeing you in game!