Application to Join

Greetings.

I am very excited to have happened upon your forum post! This is exactly the type of community I have been searching for. I play WoW and FFXIV very regularly. I recently began looking for a new home after the collapse of my guild. I started Shadowlands as a Disc Priest and cleared 10/10N, 4/10H, with some progress on Mythic Shriekwing before the “Holidays Boss” KO’ed the team and left me without a home.

However, I usually play tanks/melee DPS and so I am currently working on capping my Demon Hunter or Monk on Proudmoore. I would probably not be raid ready on it for another week or two depending on how kind RNG is to me. Judging by my luck in the past it shall be cruel as ever, but one can never be too optimistic! I do already have a Warrior and Paladin at 60 on Alliance, but I would prefer either the Demon Hunter or monk as my likely mains for M+ reasons. I would love to learn to push higher keys with a group of friendly chaps.

The majority of my raid history is from Cata/MoP, tapered off after Highmaul and ultimately stopped playing from then until EN. Life took over once again and I quit playing until Nyalotha. Came back at the tail end and cleared 12/12H on a Havoc DH and Disc priest. I am happy to provide logs upon request.

Respectfully,
Khajira
(Khajira#0838 on Discord)

Hello Khajira!

We would love to have you join our community here at Evolved. Sounds like you are active with the current content. We can always use tanks between raid and keys. We are currently carrying a raid roster of 4 full teams. Progression wise, 3 teams are 9/10 H and the last is 8/10 H. We try to keep all 4 teams balanced. None of that “Better” and “Benched” team ranking here for us, although it is a struggle to keep that balance. You are welcome to join the guild, no logs needed. For the first time ever, we had to wait list members for raid teams, even with 4 teams. That was unexpected for us. I think we are just about caught up on the list, with maybe only dps still waiting. We lost a few raiders recently to life changes, going back to school and whatnot. I think we could use a tank or 2 on a couple teams. We do ask anyone in the tank or heal role to have a viable dps off spec on the same character if needed.

Key wise, we have a ton of members running keys every day. Best place to find keys are the in game guild chat, or even better, hop in discord. You’ll find people running the usual range from M0s to around +12s. Higher than that, you’ll find groups in discord chat.

There isn’t an application process to join, so you are ready for an invite. We love finding new guildies and building up our community. Let us know if you have any questions!

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Khajira
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Khajira”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

Hello and Welcome! Glad to have you join are community! Super excited to have another person who plays both Wow and Ffxiv like I do :stuck_out_tongue:

Make sure to reach out if you have any questions! Look forward to seeing you in game!