I’ve been a long time WoW player since Vanilla 2005, seen most of the content all the way through up to current, and a good chunk of raids done during progression. But I’ve been through a few moves in my journey that has landed me here. I have been enjoying most of everything that Shadowlands has to offer, I play frequent M+'s and trying to push up those keys, aiming to reach for KSM this season! I am interested in your raiding schedule and would like to be a part of your team and guild community.
I currently play:
Chava: Venthyr - Prot - Paladin
Ezékiel: Necro - Resto - Shaman
Azrâél: Kyrian - Veng - Demonhunter
Some extra little tidbits!
Chava has been my main focus in Shadowlands but I am willing to fit what roll needed (Even if I have to learn to Ret/Holy!), Ezékiel has been a main of mine since Burning Crusade - Shaman love!
Plus! I met my wife in World of Warcraft almost 5 years ago now, I flew half way across the world to meet her, and both of us have been residing in Canada (Where I am from) for a little over 2years now. Warcraft has been a great source of entertainment in my life and I’m hoping to continue to build excellent moments with Evolved.
Welcome! I think you’ll see a fair amount of M+ and raiding in our guild as well as lots of other activities. We don’t tell people which class to play, but we do ask that healers and tanks have a dps offspec as we tend to have a tank/healer heavy guild in general and can’t have everybody tank all the time. If you are loving the pally then by all means stick with it. I’d check the pins on our discord once you are set up so you can get more raid details and get a better idea of how we operate as well as other new member information pins.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Hi Fallenfacefirst Fun name! Welcome to Evolved!
It sounds to me like you’ll fit right in here And I love hearing about WoW love connections.
Make sure to check out our raiding posts and sign up for a team on Discord.
Here’s a bit of info to help get you started:
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Fallenfacefirst”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to meeting you in game!