Application to the guild

Hello -

I found you guys on the official WoW forums and thought you sounded like a good fit. I’ve been playing WoW since 2004 but I’m new to the Area 52 server. I have a couple characters I hope to bring to the guild with my mains being Ret Pally, BM Hunter, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest. Ret Pally is my current main but I’m alright with the others.

In real life I’m a mid 30’s full time employee that is currently 100% working remote. Wife, 2 kids, and a dog…no white picket fence though.

My in game name is Virsane (the ret Pally) and I hope to talk with you all!

-Scott (Virsane)

2 Likes

Hey Virsane!!! Since you can type here, you’re account is already approved! Welcome! From here, you can go back to our home page and join the discord through the link there, and ask for any WoW-H officers online and we can get you an invite! IF you happen to see this, you can whisper either Masae or Aellice (depending on who i’m on) and I can get you an invite.

Hey there ! Like Aellice said , get connected to discord and go through the sign up with jedbot, and we can shoot you an invite ! Look forward to meeting you !!

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We are really glad you decided to join us! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

glad to have ya!