Application - Viltrian - DH

Greetings!

I like long walks across Mordor and-- wait, wrong fantasy.

I’ve been a MMO gamer since EQ days, (okay, technically since MUDs and then The Realm, which was pseudo-MMO but not very many people I’ve met know about that one!) I recently came back to WoW after a two year hiatus, and I’ve been hanging out with some friends of mine to get caught back up. A couple of them (Noogmi and Zimbwe) are in EG, and through them I’ve also been playing with Weeftastic. From talking with Weef and them about things, EG sounds like my speed of guild.

I’m not interested in Mythic progression head bashing, but I do like a challenge with raiding and M+ keys with a good and fun group of people. I wasn’t sure when I came back whether I would want to raid or just focus on dungeons, but as I get back into things, that itch is looking to get scratched.

I teach/train in family martial arts outside of my Day Job ™, so my schedule can get pretty full in the early evenings during the week, so the fact that it’s a later start time than seems the “norm” for A52 is awesome!

I’m one of those people who hates talking about themselves so I’ll end it here, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

1 Like

WELCOME HOME FAM! :smiley: