Application!

Good afternoon all!
I just got back into playing WOW at the start of 8.3 following a long hiatus after MOP. I have been maining a Holy/Shadow priest since Burning Crusade. I also play a Shaman (Enhance/Resto) and Druid ( Critchicken/Resto) . Transferred off of a low pop server to A52 and was looking for a good home and chill people to play with. I really feel what your guild recruitment message speaks to and would love to join your community/guild and have a shot at raiding with you guys/gals.

I can be reached in game on my priest, Darkraver, my shaman Pàvo, or my Btag Alienlobster#1927

-Edward

3 Likes

Welcome @Dark! Since you’ll already registered, you’re all set for an in-game invite. You can “/who Evolved Gaming” in-game and ask anyone to point you at an officer (if there is one online). You can also request an invite in the guild finder and someone will add you as soon as they’re on.

There is a button on our main webpage to join the Discord server. Once you do, you’ll get a DM from our bot that will help you get set up on our server. Come say hi in #wow-h-chat!

See ya soon!

Welcome to Evolved! :slight_smile:

Welcome home fam!