Application

Hello everyone,
I have played since vanilla, PVE,PVP, as well as progression raiding in previous expansions. Currently I am looking to join your ranks for casual play as my work hours keep me from solidifying a raiding routine. I am really interested in the community you guild structure fosters as well as filling in for casual raiding, dungeons, and group pvp. The guild is one of my top three most important features of the game. Without a solid community an MMO is really missing the most important feature. I really hope you consider me for membership.
Best regards, Tom

1 Like

Welcome. :slight_smile: Since you’re already approved on our website here, you just need an officer to get you an invite in-game. You can join our discord server through the link on our main web page (once you join, follow the DMed directions from the bot). You can then head to #wow-h-chat to see if there’s an officer available. Or you can request to join in the guild finder in game and we can add you when someone is on. Please make sure to put your forum/discord name in the note box.