Application

Hi all!
I’m a longtime WoW player looking to join a good community for the Shadowlands expansion. I’ve long been a “lone wolf” style player, but for Shadowlands my biggest goal is to become part of and contribute to a bigger community. I’m predominately a casual player/alt-aholic who loves Mythic+, with some interest in potentially getting into some raid content if my schedule allows. I found this guild through posts on Reddit, and it seems like a perfect community for me (I’ve also been dabbling into FFXIV!) I hope you’ll consider my application, hope to hear from you soon!
-Cyklo

1 Like

Welcome. :slight_smile: Since you’re already approved on our website here, you just need an officer to get you an invite in-game. You can join our discord server through the link on our main web page (once you join, follow the DMed directions from the bot). You can then head to #wow-h-chat to see if there’s an officer available. Or you can request to join in the guild finder in game and we can add you when someone is on. Please make sure to put your forum/discord name in the note box.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please be sure to read through our raid rules.

Just shout if you have any questions!

welcome home! we have a FFXIV guild here too - talk to @Trekkie0

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! Really glad you decided to join our community! :slight_smile: