Application

Hey there!

I’m a returning player for Shadowlands and one half of a husband/wife duo. We are looking for something more meaningful than your typical disposable ninja guild invite.

I’ve been playing since Vanilla, raided every single expansion, and have high hopes for this new one. I’m looking to make friends and I’m hoping you guys have room, I’ve heard good things about you!

Thank

Welcome! I think you’ll find we’re a bit more substantial for a guild. We run multiple raid teams and have all kinds of other activities we run as well that keeps it interesting. Your wife will need to register on the site as well so she can get set up on discord, but the below information can apply to both of you once she does.

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:
go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
.iam Stonedog
.setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite: you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to note your Forum name from here. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite. OR ask in discord. Is discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite. Luckily they are the same for you :slight_smile:

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Plz let us know if you have any questions.

Hello and Welcome to Evolved! We have quite a few couples in our guild that enjoy gaming together and its always nice to see more join us! :slight_smile:

We are all super excited for Shadowlands and now is a great time to join! With the expansion right around the corner and tons of new content to do, we all can’t wait to start experiencing it together.

Make sure to reach out if you have any questions! :slight_smile: