Application

Looking for a mature guild to run Shadowlands with. I’m coming back from a half a year break and server switch. I have several characters and haven’t decided which to main, but am willing to switch to what ever is needed. Yes the standard response is ‘play what you like’ but I really am comfortable in switching between dps/tank/healer.

Welcome, and yes you’ll find that we’ll just keep telling you to play what you like so take your time and decide which feels the best to you in SL. We’re one of those guilds where you get a lot of people who like to tank and heal so we are rarely in short supply of a specific role.

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:
go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
.iam Hesteara
.setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite: you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to note your Forum name from here. You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite. OR ask in discord. Is discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Plz let us know if you have any questions.