Applying to Evolved

Hey all-

I found your guild from the ESO forums and it sounds perfect for me. I’ve been playing ESO since beta with a couple of months-long breaks here and there. I’ve been soloing mostly and have taken that about as far as I can go, plus it gets a little boring sometimes. I’ve soloed most of the 1 and no number dungeons . I’d like to start trying out some of the more advanced dungeons like Vet versions and ?maybe? trials? I have 5 characters at max level but my main 2 are a magsorc and a magplar. I’ve used the magplar for healing the easy dungeons but for the most part am a dpser right now. I’d be happy to help out in any way I can though, except tanking. I’ve never tanked in any mmo and can’t imagine I’d be good at it, lol.

Anyway, I’m not sure where to go from here. I don’t see an actual application or maybe I’m just being dumb. I’ll send a tell to @grimmiegrim once I get in game.

Thanks!

2 Likes

So glad to have you! here’s the list of the peeps for invites ESO Invite Please~! i will also be online later tonight