August Screenshot Contest

Objective: Create a screenshot from in game that you believe represents the month of August to you. For example: summer, vacation, school, etc.

Post your screenshot here (Imgur is a great hosting site) with a short description or rationale. At the end of the month we will vote on the designs for creativity and fun! Votes will be done via a poll.

1st place: 85,000 gold
2nd place: 50,000 gold

** in the event of a tie, or only two entries, each participant will split the pot.

Here’s my example:

Rationale: For me, August is a time of learning and reading. I start grad school back up, I help coach teachers and I teach my own classes as well. Therefore, I took a picture next to my in game library.

2 Likes

In August, (busiest time of the year for my businesses) I’m the NPC who’s working hard shoveling dirt seemingly nowhere.

3 Likes

What represents august for me? Just another month so I chose the most obvious representation: a calendar

Imgur

2 Likes

The Sacramento Valley in August is nothing but hot, hot, and more hot. But, hanging out in the river with an ice cold mojito offers some relief.

4 Likes

Please vote here ! https://forms.gle/gjBGdJTVKKoov8abA voting ends 9/9