I was in the guild a while back and had to leave due to life, school, etc. As now trying to catch up on the new patch and gear. I’m a casual player. Not ready to raid just yet:)
Hey Chaska! Welcome back! Casual players are always welcome. Adulting is rough, and we’re happy to be your home during whatever spare time you have for the game. We have plenty of friends that are not into raiding or pushing high keys, so no worries there. I’ll include info to get you back up and running:
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use this command to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- Go to the #jedbot-reaction-roles to set your role to WoW-A (and anything else you might be interested in getting notifications about)
- You can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Chaska”
- You can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- Ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info (probably needs some updates, but still good info): WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to meeting you in game!
Medd (Meddah in game)